1. User’s Consent
2. Information We Collect
We receive or collect your information when we operate and provide our Services, including when you subscribe, access, or use our Services (all the information referred to in this Section 2 shall be defined as “Information”). We retain your Information for as long as we provide the Services to you and as required by applicable law. The Information may be categorized into:
(a) Information You Provide
- Your Account Information. We collect, and associate with your Account, information from you, such as first and last name, email and mailing addresses, telephone number, professional title, company name, account activity, and password, when you subscribe for the Services. In addition, and if applicable, we (or our third-party credit card or payment processor on our behalf) will collect information including your credit card number or account information in order to allow us the receipt of fees and payments. If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we may collect your name and email address, IP address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply, and any information that you submit to us. If we conduct a survey in which you participate, we may collect additional information.
- For the purpose of receiving the Services you provide us with business information and documents, data regarding your business including with regards to your website traffic and other types of data and information relevant to the Services all of which may include personal information and which is categorized and processed through the provision of the Services (“Data”). You hereby represent that Data was legally provided and, if applicable, collected by you and you consent to the collection and processing of such Data by us. Upon termination of your use of the Services, the Data will be backed by us and retained if required by applicable law.
- Customer Support. You may provide us with information related to your use of our Services, so we can provide you customer support.
(b) Automatically Collected Information
- Usage and Log Information. We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use our Services, log files, diagnostic and performance logs and reports.
- Information Collected Via Technology.
The Services, or any part thereof, may collect information from you, such as browser type, your approximate geographic location (from your Internet Protocol (IP) address), operating system and version, Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain name, information about your application, operating environment and hardware profiles and/or a date/time stamp of your visit. We may also use Identifiers (as defined below) and navigational data like Uniform Resource Locators (URL) to gather information regarding the date and time of your visit activity and/or access to the Services or any part thereof.
When you interact with the Website, we try to make that experience simple and useful. We use industry standard identifiers, such as cookies or other similar technologies. Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your device or when you visit or access a website and which store and sometimes track information about your use of such website. A number of cookies we use may last only for the duration of your session using the Website and expire when you exit the Website. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the Website and will last for longer. We refer to cookies and equivalents technologies as “Identifiers”.
We use Identifiers to:
- remember that you have visited us before. This means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive;
- customize elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the Website;
- collect statistical information about how you use the Website (including how long you spend on the Website) and where you have come to the Website from, so that we can improve the Website and learn which parts of it are most popular with users.
- assist us with providing services to your Account, for example analyzing data for the purposes of trouble shooting.
- We may set web beacons in respect of your use of the Website. Web beacons are small image files within the content of the Website for analytics purposes so we can understand which parts of the Website are used and whether particular content is of interest.
- The Information may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and we may share this data with advertisers, researchers, business partners, publications, and other third parties. This Information will not identify you personally.
- The Services, or any part thereof, may collect information from you, such as browser type, your approximate geographic location (from your Internet Protocol (IP) address), operating system and version, Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain name, information about your application, operating environment and hardware profiles and/or a date/time stamp of your visit. We may also use Identifiers (as defined below) and navigational data like Uniform Resource Locators (URL) to gather information regarding the date and time of your visit activity and/or access to the Services or any part thereof.
3. How We Use Information
We use the Information in order to:
- help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services;
- prevent, detect, and investigate fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and to protect our trademarks.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
- Legal and Law Enforcement. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Information (if applicable), we may disclose Information if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants or lawful requests from government authorities served on us; or (b) protect or defend our rights, reputation or property or users of the Services.
- Change of Control – New Owners. we may sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Information may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such Information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of us.
5. Information Changes
If you believe that the Information which include personal information that we hold about you may not be complete, accurate and up-to-date, you may change aspects of any of such Information in your Account by editing your profile within the registration portion of the Website or by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject title “Information Update”. You may request deletion of your Account Information by us, but please note that we may be permitted or required (by law or otherwise) to keep this Information and not delete or change it (or to keep this Information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements).
6. Service Providers
From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses that we believe to be trustworthy and have privacy practices consistent with ours (“Service Providers”). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, payments, accounting, data analytics, data storage and management, and marketing and promotions or other services relevant to the Services. We only provide our Service Providers with the Information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure and all pursuant to the provisions of applicable law. You hereby consent that the Information may be transferred by us to Service Providers in accordance with the above.
7. Third Party Analytics Providers, Ad servers and Similar Third Parties
We may work with network advertisers, ad agencies, analytics service providers and other vendors to provide us with information regarding traffic on the Website or other parts of the Service, including pages viewed and the actions taken when visiting the Service; to serve our advertisements on other web sites, within mobile apps or elsewhere online; and to provide us with information regarding the use of the Service and the effectiveness of our advertisements. Our service providers may collect certain information about your visits and activity on the Service as well as other websites or services, they may set and access their own tracking technologies on your device, and may use that information to show you targeted advertisements. Some of these parties may collect Personal Information when you visit the Service or other online websites and services. We may also share certain non-identifying Information with these parties, in connection with the services they provide to us.
8. International Transfer of Personal Information
9. Links to Other Sites
Our Service contains links to other websites. If you choose to click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit Information from you. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
We are committed to protecting the security of your Information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account. Please do not disclose your Account password to any unauthorized person. Despite these measures, you should know that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with the Information and by using our Services you acknowledge that understand and agree to assume such risk.
11. Children’s Privacy
We do not intentionally gather Information about individuals who are not of age to legally contract. If you become aware that we inadvertently hold or have access to Information about anyone under such age, please let us know so we can delete it.
12. Updates To Our Policy
13. Contact Information